Open EVERY DAY, 10-4
Our Farm Market is open year round for you to pick up any of your favorite Champlain Orchards goods as well as taste any of our Hard & Ice Ciders. We also offer a number of other locally sourced Vermont products we love. If you would like updates on our monthly specials, as well as Orchard News and fruit and PYO availability, please join our email list. We encourage customers seeking specific varieties or large quantities of apples to call ahead to confirm availability (802) 897 2777.
We hope to see you soon! Directions
We offer tours year-round to all ages and for all interests. We can accommodate large groups and buses, and are happy to offer tours to everyone who is interested! Please contact us to book a tour that's tailored to your needs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting our contact page. We look forward to welcoming you!
PICK YOUR OWN: CLOSED for the season
From June to November, nineteen acres of our orchard are open for Pick Your Own every day from 9-5. Berries, cherries, pears, peaches, plums, nectarines, and apples are available to pick - see below for predicted availability!
- Eco-Certified Peaches and Nectarines
- $2.50/lb and $2.00/lb over 20 pounds
- Eco-Certified Apples
- $5/half-peck, $9/peck, $16.50/half-bushel, $30/bushel
- July: Cherries, Raspberries
- Early August: Cherries, Raspberries
- Mid August: Peaches, Asian and European Pears
- Late August: Early Apples, Peaches, Pears
- September: Mid Apples, Pears, European Plums
- October: Mid Apples, Asian Pears
- November: Late Apples
Early/mid Season Apples
Early Season Apples
(late August, early September)
LATE Season Apples
(Late October through early November)
mid/late Season Apples
(Late September through mid October)