Open 9 to 5 daily
Our Farm Market is open year round for you to pick up any of your favorite Champlain Orchards goods as well as taste any of our Hard & Ice Ciders. We also offer a number of other locally sourced Vermont products we love. If you would like updates on our monthly specials, as well as Orchard News and fruit and PYO availability, please join our email list. We encourage customers seeking specific varieties or large quantities of apples to call ahead to confirm availability (802) 897 2777.
We hope to see you soon! Directions
We offer tours year-round to all ages and for all interests. We can accommodate large groups and buses, and are happy to offer tours to everyone who is interested! Please contact us to book a tour that's tailored to your needs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting our contact page. We look forward to welcoming you!
PICK YOUR OWN:
From June to November, nineteen acres of our orchard are open for Pick Your Own every day from 9-5. Berries, cherries, pears, peaches, plums, nectarines, and apples are available to pick - see below for predicted availability!
Please use the button below for updates on available PYO fruits and varieties.
- Eco-Certified Peaches and Nectarines
- $2.50/lb and $2.00/lb over 20 pounds
- Eco-Certified Apples
- $5/half-peck, $9/peck, $16.50/half-bushel, $30/bushel
- Eco-Certified Cherries
- $3/pint and $3/lb over 10 lbs
- Eco-Certified Plums
- $2.50/pint and $2/lb over 20 lbs
- Organic Raspberries
- Eco-Certified Apricots
- Organic Currants
- July: Cherries, Raspberries, Currants
- Early August: Cherries, Raspberries, Summer Plums, Blackberries, Elderberries
- Mid August: Peaches, Summer Plums, Asian and European Pears, Early Apples
- Late August: Early Apples, Peaches, Pears, European Plums
- September: Mid Apples, Pears, European Plums
- October: Mid Apples, Asian Pears
- November: Late Apples
Early/mid Season Apples
Early Season Apples
(late August, early September)
LATE Season Apples
(Late October through early November)
mid/late Season Apples
(Late September through mid October)