- 1 ciabatta roll, halved horizontally
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper jelly
- 2 1/2 ounces sliced roasted turkey
- 3 slices Fuji apple
- 1 ounce brie cheese, sliced into 1/2-inch thick pieces
- 1/2 ounce baby arugula
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place ciabatta halves on a small baking sheet. Spread bottom half with hot pepper jelly. Place turkey, apple, and brie on top of jelly. Bake in preheated oven until brie melts and top half of roll is light golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place arugula on top of brie. Brush top half of roll with mustard and place on top of arugula to make a sandwich. Serve hot or at room temperature.