What you’ll be doing…
You’ll have the chance to work on all types and sizes of vehicles, mobile tools and equipment. You’ll keep our fleet trucks, vehicles and equipment in tip-top shape to ensure they’re ready for anything.
- Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Performing maintenance and repair of all types of motor vehicles and special equipment in Orchard fleet.
- Diagnosing, maintaining and repairing all company associated equipment, including fork lifts, tractors and tools, etc.
- Interfacing with vehicle users regarding repairs, questions, etc.
- Arranging for, and maintaining, all required certificates and/or licenses.
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. some weekend work and unscheduled shifts based on the needs of the Orchard.
What we’re looking for…
You know trucks, cars, trailers and engines like the back of your hand, and are anxious to put your knowledge and skills to work for the Champlain Orchards’ Team. You like to be busy and well-organized to stay on top of things. You take pride in a job well done because you know doing a good job matters!
You’ll need to have...
· 3-5 or more years’ experience as a mechanic or other relevant experience.
- CDL License or permit is desirable
- Valid state driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
When you join Champlain Orchards Inc. you’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented and dedicated people.
Human Resources Manager
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Manager who will work closely with our production staff and management team.
The HR Manager will recruit, supervise, and manage all staff.
Key areas of responsibility include human resources and compliance with Federal, State and local regulation.
If you have outstanding interpersonal communication skills and a high level of organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills, we would love to hear from you!
Full Time, Permanent
Duties/Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle
· Early morning start; may have to do some weekend deliveries as well
· Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes
· Unload goods as per client specifications
· Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
· Obtain delivery confirmation from each customer
· Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
· Valid CDL class A or B
· Minimum 1 years’ experience as a Delivery Driver
· Clean driving record
· Background check and drug test
· Strong customer service skills
· Positive and professional attitude
· Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
If you want to be a part of a great team, have a strong work ethic and appreciate local food & agriculture, we would love to hear from you!